PASSION IN FULLNESS

Image result for passion


Webster's defines passion as the pervading spirit, ruling passion, master passion, fullness of heart, flow of soul.

A friend of mine, Nelly from zambia said: passion is the inner desire, and drive to wanting to achieve anything, one might have a dream but if they are not fully passionate in it, it will always be a daydream and that person will just be a dreamer, but if they are very passionate about it, it will no longer be a daydream.

I, define passion as a drive that always pop up to anyone that is ready to accomplish any goal in life.

WHAT PASSION IN FULLNESS WILL DO TO YO:

1. It will keeps you on fire and motivate you at all time.
2. It will increase your inner strength.
3. It will make you to become more productive.
4. It will cause everything you are doing to be fun not stressful.
5. It will bring to you more success.
6. It will make you to be more courageous to inspire others.

Friend, people who are more passionate about their work, career, studies and future. etc., always at all-time have more energy, enthusiasm, and charisma(extraordinary power). a person who is passionate loves their craft.

Get this; “if you must get to the next level in life, then you must have passion, and dwell there at all time.”

Friend, distraction will always come to divert your focus, but if your mind is deeply on your task, listen to what the scripture is telling us: "But you will receive power when the holy spirit has come upon you". that is what we are saying earlier that passion give you extra-power to do more and it make you strong and more stronger, in fact, it rule your spirit, fullness of heart, flow of soul. Understand this now, if you are passionate, you will become motivated, if you are motivated, then you can accomplish any task: Have you ever met with someone who is passionate about his or her work before?. it will definitely make a huge impression on you. look around....

Think about it, whenever you see someone who is energetic and passionate in his job, studies, or business etc, does it impress you?, in order way round when you see the opposite of that, does it make any negative impression on you?

HOW TO DISCOVER PASSION:

Are you a student, teacher, writer, programmer, doctor or engineer?.., if  you are, you probably have to look into your craft and consider the subject at hand, you think even without somebody assistance, you can handle it perfectly, friend, passion means area of interest, and it is something you have to do with happiness, and moreover, passion in order way round is something that can still be carryout even if your enthusiasm have goes off and you have no feeling of interest to continued but because of the drive in you which i called "PASSION IN FULLNESS", you keep going with the conviction that there is something ahead of you called "ACCOMPLISHMENT" and accomplishment and this other two cannot just happen without the courage to continue and persist.

GET THIS: "Your desired become your passion".


Why? It is because if you wish to be great in any area of your life, you must put your thought into action; and that give us a new definition of passion: "Passion is not what you hear only, it is what you carryout often time without any excuse".

REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE:

Ask yourself: “what was I passionate about back then? doing  my childhood and teen years, they was ongoing suggestion by my dad, he said wisdom , I responded yes dad and he instructed me during my jamb processing that I shouldn’t fail to apply for medicine as my course of study, and I wanted to argue with him that moment something echo to me, don’t tried it and I obey the unknown voice. And before then. I have develop interest for computer and this keep driving me that anyway I see a system I will be eager to get close to it and I will feel so excited about it, at that moment I will imagine within myself how am operating the system, and these process keep looping until it get to a certain time in life that I have to go and purchase a handbook on computer and be reading ; and during this period of time, I have a little knowledge about computer,  the most funny part of it all, due to the passion I have for computer, and the only opportunity I have then, has nature may have it, I see myself in a new environment where I can easily have access to computer , but I was restricted due to my engagement at that time; ask me what do you do to indicate that you were so passionate about it!.., friend, I have to go and register for night training, so that immediately after my activities of the day, I will just rush down there to receive my training and that is how I get acquainted with the system before finally going to school to study it as a discipline, and I feel joyous at all-time whenever am with my system.


GET THIS: “Always remember great men like you don’t give up, but the rather persist until the create a remarkable impact”.

That is my own part of experience, I believe you too have a story to tell, feel free to drop it at the comment box.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING THE BONDS OF A REBOUND

CONFESSIONS OF A HEART IN LOVE

GROWING THROUGH DESIRES